According to the Swedish newspaper ‘Värmlands Folkblad’, who has published a photo of Larsson’s team bus with their story, five members of the Rallycross team of Robin Larsson [the son of retired Rallycross driver Lasse Larsson] were found seriously injured yesterday morning in their transporter outside a hotel in Karlstad. After taking part in the prestigious ‘NGK Masters’ Folkrace event at the Kalvholmens Motorstadion near Karlstad on Saturday they had slept during the night in the bus [while Robin Larsson is said to have been in the hotel] and were believed poisoned by carbon monoxide from a leaking gas heater. The five man, among them 2006 and 2007 European Rallycross Champion Lars “Stinsen” Larsson, were transported by helicopters and cars to different hospitals where they should undergo treatment in pressure chambers.
Update of 11.00h: According to a story update [10.23h] of the newspaper ‘Borås Tidning’ Lars Larsson was yesterday evening flown to the Karolinska Hospital in Solna, Stockholm, where he is now claimed to be out of critical condition and on his way of recovery.
« Previous Post Next Post »